Floors are the most important part of our home though we do not pay enough attention to it. We take it very lightly and usually choose the cheapest flooring for our home. We suggest you to consider a new and safer option for flooring at very reasonable price. Epoxy floor coating requires a very small investment and is of low maintenance too. Epoxy based top coats and sealants are the best ways to keep your home front clean and elegant. The floors are resistant to spillage, discoloration and chemical intrusion.
What Is Epoxy?
Epoxy is the material which helps in binding the concrete floors. Generally, epoxy flooring is used for commercial purposes but it can be used for domestic purpose too. Epoxy floor coating helps in keeping your floor firm and intact. There many other benefits of epoxy coating.
The Benefits of Epoxy Coated Floors Are as Follow:
Provides durability to your concrete floors. It helps in making your floor last longer and prevents scratching. Hence, your money gets saved easily and you do not have to pay much attention to your flooring.
- Provides strength to your floor. Your floor becomes intact and firm so that it can bear heavy weight. It even provides you safety from natural calamities.
- It saves a lot of your time. It can be installed quickly and easily. Installation of this flooring takes zero effort so a huge amount is not spent on labor too.
- The maintenance of this flooring is completely nil. As it gets bind to the floor there is no need of cleaning the floor again and again.
- These epoxy floor coatings comes with wide range of varieties and colors. So, you can select the flooring according to your choice without any restriction.
- Provides safety from leakage, pilferage and so on. It helps in keeping the temperature of the floor consistent. Plus the floors are eco-friendly.
Different Kinds of Flooring Available in The Market:
There are many different kinds of floor coating available in the market, but we will always suggest you the best. The best kinds of epoxy floor coating are as follow:
1. Waterborne Epoxy
- Solvent Epoxy
- Epoxy motor floors
- Anti-static floors
- Epoxy fake floors
- Motor floors
- Solvent based floor
There Are Many Factors That Should Be Considered While Installing Epoxy Floor Coating:
Some people think it is a very tough task to do but if you do it carefully and patiently you can get it installed quickly. The factors that should be considered are as follow:
- Colour of the floor: It depends on your choice which you colour you want for your flooring. It can combine with amine or glossy floor surface to provide elegance to your rooms. Better adhesion and better curing times can be achieved when epoxy floor coatings are installed.
- Reflective: If you get epoxy flooring installed the visibility at your home increases. Thus, it saves the money for additional lights. It depends on your home whether it needs strong lights or the light ones will do with the flooring.
- Investment: It depends on the amount of money you would like to invest on your flooring. There are many in epoxy flooring too. If you do not want to spend much on flooring then you can go for the cheap ones which are effective but have a shorter life.
All these factors are really important to be considered while installing epoxy floor coating. One more important factor is hiring the right company to get your floor installed. Choose a company with years of experience and professional team so that they can make your home look more sophisticated.