Savills have recently broadcasted a 5-year forecast to predict London property prices over the next few years. 20 boroughs excepted to make the most growth are:
|London Borough||Predicted prices to rise in the next 5 years (%)|
|Kensington and Chelsea||25.6%|
|Hammersmith and Fulham||23.7%|
|Richmond Upon Thames||21.1%|
|Kingston Upon Thames||19.8%|
The reasons why some of the boroughs above have been chosen is because:
- Kingston Upon Thames and Barnet have long been particularly popular with families, reflecting high prices down to high demand.
- Brent is a great borough as it is where Wembley Stadium and Wembley Area are.
- Richmond Upon Thames is home to some extremely affluent areas such as; Twickenham, Richmond and Kew.
- Wandworth has the lowest tax charge in the entire country, making it an affordable place in London to live.
- Hounslow has popular commuter suburbs such as; Chiswick and Brentford, making it a desired area.
Contact Big Property Finance today to see how we can help you invest in property to make your dreams come true on 0121 3487831.